Welcome to my website.
I work as a coach, coaching supervisor and action learning facilitator. I’ve been involved with developing people in organisations for many years – as a consultant and coach, as well as Head of Learning and Development for a Government Department. I set up and ran a nationwide community of coaches in the UK Central Government, to increase access to coaching and support the development of internal coaches. I’ve been working freelance since 2011, independently and as an Associate of a number of consultancies.
- Executive coaching, supporting the development of people in organisations
- Coaching supervision, working in collaboration with coaches to develop their practice
- Introductory training in Clean Language for coaches
- Facilitation of action learning sets, to enable small groups of people to learn together and meet the various challenges they face in their work.
My accreditations and qualifications include:
- M.Ed. in Learning and Development
- Accredited Executive Coach with the Association for Coaching
- Diploma in Coaching Supervision
- Registered tutor in Coaching Supervision for the ILM
- Certificated Practitioner in Clean Language
I am based in the UK, in Colchester, Essex.